Process Consulting is preparing the guidelines of any process that is used in the everyday routine of any business. Though this is majorly applicable to manufacturing units but even services and trading units can benefit their business by defining their Processes.
Process Consulting involves application of knowledge, skills, tools, techniques and systems to visualize, define, measure, control, report and improve processes with the goal to meet the client’s requirements profitably. We can also define it by saying Process Consulting is defining a repeatable process to improve the outcome of the project.
At Midson Advisors, we assist our clients achieve their full potential by defining the Standard Operating Processes (SOP) and train their team members to understand and follow the process to derive maximum output for their company.
The sequence for Process Consulting is:
1. Current State / Gap Analysis – study existing methods
2. Process Improvement planning – changes required to optimize performance includes Strategizing, Prioritizing and Planning
3. Process Definition – define new process required
4. Implement – setting up the new framework
5. Document and Training – getting the new team on the new vehicle
6. Check & Audit – the new systems have been implemented successfully and keep measuring the output
Midson Advisors can help you derive maximum output from your infrastructure. Whether you are a manufacturing or a Service setup, we can help you growth and performance accelerate by redefining your processes. Call us to know more.